I’m thinking this list of international adoption scandals might be relevant to the conversation.
"In the United States international adoptions are a big business, where a large number of private international adoption agencies are paid on average $30,000 a time to find a child for hopeful parents."
Notice, also, it’s a partial list.
- magdalenagolden reblogged this from pocproblems
- grimoiregate likes this
- inquisitivefeminist reblogged this from pocproblems
- inquisitivefeminist likes this
- lusilly2 likes this
- mimblexwimble likes this
- omgaypostmodernism likes this
- fucksun likes this
- lemewsee likes this
- becauseforoncethisisme reblogged this from pocproblems
- becauseforoncethisisme likes this
- pocproblems posted this